Children Grieve Too
A brand story video for Love Like Jackson - a 501c3 that provides grief therapy resources for children.Watch video
Video Project Outline
It's an unthinkable tragedy.
It's confusing, horrific, and unfair. Losing a child is likely the worst trauma a parent can experience.
The grief felt by a sibling, though, can often be overlooked.
Since the focus tends to be on parents, siblings are often called "forgotten grievers". Children rarely grieve the same way that adults do, and often have difficulties identifying what they're feeling.
Love Like Jackson is a 501c3 that aims to help these children through the experience with as little lasting trauma as possible. They provide funding for art, play, and music therapy, as well as trauma-informed yoga.
They're an incredible organization, and it was our honor to have been given the opportunity to produce this video for them.
If you'd like to make an impact, please consider a donation at www.lovelikejackson.wordpress.com.
What we've done
1. Interview with Carrie Schmitt - the founder of Love Like Jackson.
2. B-Roll footage filmed at Carrie's home.
3. B-Roll footage filmed at James E. Freer Elementary - the school attended by Jackson and Ivan.
4. B-Roll footage filmed at the office of Dr. Mary Ann Lingg - a play therapist that partners with Love Like Jackson.
5. B-Roll footage filmed at Music Therapy St. Louis - a music therapy organization that partners with Love Like Jackson.
6. B-Roll footage filmed at Complete Harmony STL - St. Louis' first trauma-informed youth yoga studio and a partner of Love LIke Jackson.
7. B-Roll footage filmed at Creative Solution Therapies - an art therapy organization that partners with Love Like Jackson.
Backstage with VideoPunk
Watch our Behind-the-Scenes video to get a glimpse of life on set.
The View On Set
View what it's like behind-the-scenes with VideoPunk.
Behind the Build: The Zollners Share Their Story
A customer testimonial video for a St. Louis decking company.
The Chaney Experience
A 60-second spot created for a local St. Louis window and door installation company.
A New Path of Hiring
A 30-second TV Spot created for a St. Louis-based non-profit in the tech industry.
No Average LaunchCoder
An interview-style video for a St. Louis-based non-profit in the tech industry.
A Word From Our Clients
A client testimonial video combining 10 client testimonials into one easy-to-digest video.
Don't Settle For Less
A 30-second highlight video of the various services offered by a custom deck-building company.
Elevate Your Standards
A testimonial and highlight video showcasing the group training services of a personal trainer.
Prepare For Battle
An instructional video created for 18 N Central that details the rules of their laser tag game - iCombat.